Search Engine Optimization
The search landscape is changing every day. Are you king of the hill? Were you ever?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the most critical and profitable marketing formats today. But, the trouble is there isn’t a clear playbook to follow. There’s no trick in modern SEO. You can’t just take a shortcut, and boom, you’re at the top of page one. Overly simplified, you need to:
- Do market research to identify your digitally-inclined consumer
- Do search volume research to identify what your consumer is actually searching
- Write 10,000-20,000 words of content each month
- Research your content and provide something the user didn’t find elsewhere
- Make sure that content is unique, to avoid web spam penalties
- Make sure that content is consumer-centric, to increase conversion and satisfy Google
- Optimize your content, based on the above keyword research
- Strategically link your content together without violating Google’s guidelines
- Design your pages and apply effective calls to action
- Keep up with search algorithm changes, measure content results, repeat
You’re smart! We’re quite sure you are capable of optimizing your own website. We just gave you a guide after all!
The question is this… Do you really want to?
ThinkBetter partners with the nation’s leading SEO companies and knows how to hold them accountable. Our SEO vendors are the best of the best. They live and breathe search, so they can execute at a scale that makes it practical, repeatable, and affordable for our client. You and two of your employees can spend all day staying current and optimizing your website… Or you can let us find you a robust solution that generates clear ROI.
Let us take this off your plate so you can get back to selling cars, making pizzas, healing people, or whatever you’re committed to doing with excellence.